Reconnecting the NAMSS community... Safely!
Coming together safely for #NAMSS22 is our priority.
That’s why NAMSS has partnered with CLEAR to provide a safe experience for you at the NAMSS 46th Educational Conference & Exhibition. With CLEAR’s Health Pass feature, your COVID-19 health screening is quick, easy and secure for all on-site attendees, exhibitors and staff. All NAMSS participants will need to show proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or a negative PCR test taken at least 72-hours hours before the conference.
If you have not already done so, complete your health screening now for expedited check-in and entry to Music City Center. All attendees will be required to show proof of vaccination or a negative PCR test taken within the last 72 hours in order to receive their conference badge. Save time during check in and download the CLEAR app and submit your health screening form by following the steps below:
- Download the app or scan the QR code.
- Once you have downloaded the CLEAR app, tap on the white Health Pass tile.
- Select “Have a Code” and type in NAMSS22.
- Choose the screening type you will use to complete your entry requirements.
- This step allows you to verify your COVID-19 Vaccination or upload your negative PCR test within 72 hours of arriving.
- Tap “Enroll or verify in CLEAR” to create your CLEAR member account.
- New to CLEAR? When prompted, enter your email address, phone number, and have your gov’t issued photo ID ready to complete enrollment.
- Already a CLEAR member? Use the email address associated with your membership and snap a quick selfie to verify your identity.
- Tap “Add Covid-19 Vaccination” or "Get tested 72 hours before entry" and follow prompts to securely confirm your proof of vaccination or negative test result.
The 46th Educational Conference & Exhibition will follow Tennessee state and local Nashville health and safety guidelines. Masks are optional, but we ask that all individual masking choices be respected.