Upon our soft launch of our virtual conference platform Tuesday, September 21, you will receive a login email directly from Pathable, the NAMSS Virtual Educational Conference & Exhibition platform, to gain access to your booth. If you do not receive your login email, please let us know.
Click on “Go to Organization Settings” to build your booth. You will see your company name and logo on your page. From here, you can upload all files and edit any aspects of your virtual booth.
Before you login, click here to view a brief video and to read instructions from Pathable on how to set-up your booth and how the platform is configured.
Contact the NAMSS Tradeshow Team with any questions.
NEW If you participated in the NAMSS Virtual Educational Conference & Exhibition in 2021, you will notice a change in official staffing hours and the new “Talk Now” feature that we’re using in the Virtual Platform. To learn more about this feature, please watch this video on how it will work! You can also watch the tutorial to see how it will work on the attendee side.
Friday, October 8, 2021 – Complete booth set-up in Pathable
- Logo: We will have uploaded your initial logo into the system. If you wish to update your logo, please feel free to do so.
- Header Banner: 1170px X 145px
- Tags: Product Category designation
- Company Website: External Link
- Company Description for Virtual Exhibit Page: 5,000 characters max
- This description box can also include hyperlinked pictures and external links
- Social Links: Supply a URL for any of your social media profiles (ex: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube)
- Polls: Provide polls for attendees to answer throughout the conference. The results can be visible to all attendees or only your team.
- Files: Supply PDFs for your virtual exhibit page
- Videos*: Upload YouTube or Vimeo links or mp4 files to your virtual exhibit page (maximum length: 10 minutes each)
- Note first frame of the video will be the video thumbnail. We suggest avoiding a black screen as first frame.
- *Allotment is based on your sponsorship & booth level
- The NAMSS Tradeshow Management team will be auditing this feature. Standard booth videos will be removed.
Do you need to grant access for another team member to upload? Please contact us via email with their name and email address. Keep in mind that they must register for the conference using one of your registration allotments or additional registration.
Friday, October 8, 2021 – Register your staff for the conference. The sooner you register your team, you will be able to add them to your booth during set-up. Access to the platform for all staff is available the week of October 11, 2021.
- NAMSS recommends a minimum of (2) registered staff be listed as available at any break time to take advantage of the “Talk Now” feature in Pathable.
- Registration information is only sent to fully paid companies
- Registrations for booth staff outside of your complimentary allotment can be purchased through the exhibitor registration portal (after you use the allotments).
- Registration information for your complimentary Full Virtual Conference Registration allotments that give you access to education will be emailed to your company’s primary contact
- Standard Virtual Booth - (1) Complimentary Full Virtual Conference Registration
- Premium Virtual Booth - (3) Complimentary Full Virtual Conference Registrations
- Silver Sponsor Virtual Booth – (3) Complimentary Full Virtual Conference Registrations
- Gold Sponsor Virtual Booth – (3) Complimentary Full Virtual Conference Registrations
- Platinum Sponsor Virtual Booth – (4) Complimentary Full Virtual Conference Registrations
- Diamond Sponsor Virtual Booth – (6) Complimentary Full Virtual Conference Registrations
- Elite Sponsor Virtual Booth – (8) Complimentary Full Virtual Conference Registrations